Persyst provides advanced trending, spike detection and seizure detection for live or archived CNS Monitor recordings. The combination of Persyst and the CNS Monitor is a powerful tool for clinicians monitoring and interpreting long-term EEG studies.
Review continuous EEG with third-party software: Persyst
Process and review continuous EEG with advanced trending features.
Comprehensive solution for EEG review
- Records are processed as they are being acquired, with trends and detections updated in real time.
- Synchronized and fast review of EEG, trends, and video using configurable displays
- Automated seizure and spike detection with expert-level performance
- Automated artifact reduction
- Persyst supports a variety of data formats from many EEG manufacturers, enabling you to use one review program for recordings from the CNS Monitor and from other EEG monitoring equipment at your hospital.
Persyst Development Corporation
3177 Clearwater Drive
Prescott, AZ 86305