Meet the system that time-synchronizes continuous EEG with systemic physiology from over 30 ICU monitoring devices. Real-time, high resolution physiology for personalized medicine at the bedside.
Treating complex neuro patients requires real-time integrated neuromonitoring
Support rapid decision making, individualized care, and patient safety with state-of-the-art, integrated displays.
Support decision making, individualized care, and patient safety
- Assist care providers in their efforts to prevent, detect, and treat secondary neuronal injury
- Facilitates the identification of changes in intracranial dynamics
- Support immediate intervention with integrated displays at the bedside or remotely
- Facilitate effective charting with simultaneous backwards review during acquisition
- Support nursing education with animated tutorials
- Support specific clinical needs with customized protocols and displays
- Create the ultimate research tool by combining patient data with informatics and database solutions
Combine multimodal displays with continuous EEG
Capture, store, and analyze multiple parameters including continuous EEG to support bedside and remote patient care.
Extensive data collection, EEG processing, remote review, and analysis
- Interface with over 30 medical devices, offering support for approximately 200 physiologic measurements (see the list of device interfaces)
- Powerful real-time continuous EEG processing including CSA, DSA, alpha delta ratio, power and frequency metrics, interburst interval, % suppression, % asymmetry, and aEEG
- Remote review of EEG and multimodal data with CNS Envision or compatible Persyst software
- Access extensive animated tutorials and context-sensitive help/troubleshooting
- Store all digital data for export and archive via network connection or portable media
- Enables creation of a Multimodal Database of physiologic and phenotypic data which includes NINDS Common Data Elements
- CNS Monitors can be mobile or mounted on a boom or ICU wall
The CNS Monitor offers a turn-key solution to complex informatics challenges that would otherwise require significant overhead and IT investment. The CNS Monitor is a neuro-focused patient monitor that supports connectivity with multiple external devices.