CNS Envision, formerly known as CNS Reader, enables the remote review and annotation of CNS EEG and other physiologic data. Advanced tools and multimodal displays support efficient interpretation of patient data.
Integrated multimodal data comes to you
Support efficient interpretation of patient data. Remotely review and annotate CNS Monitor cEEG and multimodal physiology.
Efficient remote review and annotation
- Support timely decisions with efficient review and annotation of CNS Monitor cEEG, video, and multimodal data
- Flexible multimodal displays support complex data interpretation
- Review raw data, processed EEG, and multimodal trends and waveforms
- Annotate with a convenient library of American Clinical Neurophysiology Society (ACNS) terminologies
- Remotely review data from a CNS Monitor or from an archive of previously recorded data
- Rapidly prune neurophysiologic and video data for simplified archiving and storage