- 10.8 cm x 15.4 cm x 5.7 cm (4.26" x 6.08" x 2.25") W x L x H
- ~ 0.36 kg (0.8 lbs.)
- USB electrical interfacing using a locking medical grade connector
- Cable Length: 6.1 meters (20 feet)
- 43 Touchproof (DIN 42-802) safety connections
- 24 dedicated, DC-Coupled referential EEG electrode inputs
- 9 dedicated, DC-Coupled inputs for additional EEG signals or emerging applications (with dedicated reference input)
- 4 dedicated, true-differential input pairs for EEG, ECG, EOG, EMG, Respiration, etc.
- 2 ground electrode inputs (common for scalp, differential and auxiliary)
- Selectable continuous impedance testing when the EEG Amplifier is connected to the Monitoring System’s computer. Measurement is accurate to 1 kΩ or 20%, whichever is greater. (Note: The impedance test signal can be turned off by the user.)
- Input Impedance: >10 MΩ
- All inputs are DC-coupled through the entire signal chain to allow capture of low frequency data down to 0 Hz
- CMRR: >80 dB with a 5kΩ impedance imbalance
- Noise: Less than 3 μV p-p
- Inter-channel Cross Talk: Less than 0.10% (-80db)
- Gain: 10
- Bandwidth: DC to Fs/4 Hz
- Sampling Rate: Selectable 512, 1024*, or 2048* Hz (same rate on all inputs)
- Referential Input DC offset nulling range of +/- 500mV in 240 μV steps
- Input Range: 900 mV p-p full scale
- A/D Conversion: 24 bit (LSB = 53.6 nV at input)
* Available in a future update.
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.